23/08/2013

A list of all the places I have been to on my birthday!


Someone asked me to make a list of all the places I have been to on my brithday... It was a nice exercise and a way to remember all the people I have spent it with! I just have some troubles remembering 2010 and 2011, probably because I was feeling miserable and sad about the fact that I was turning 20 and 21. So people this is all I guess!!

1990-Milan
1991-95 Cassano Spinola
1996 Oban iin Scotland, in a pub where my dad asked the band to sing 'happy birthday' for me! I will never forget that :)
1997-2005 Cassano Spinola with great friends (Benedetta, Francesca, Anatoli etc)
2006 Ely, UK (My first time in England!!)
2007 Burgos, Spain. I was in an amazing hotel, the Landa Palace, where I had a very nice dinner with my parents in a great location. That was my mom's treat :)
2008 I woke up in Comeana because I was visiting my grandad (hewas the first to congratulate on my 18th birthday), then I was in Genoa having dinner with family and my best friend Benedetta.Then the after I flew to London with Benedetta. For this special birthday my parents booked me and my friend holiday in London with nice boutique hotel in Chelsea!
2009 Bath, it was the first time. I had diinner at the McDonald Hotel, the same one where Feli and I had our graduation lunch!
2010 Cassano Spinola
2011 Stockholm, Sweden
2012 Bath. This was the year when my friend Fab treated me to a day at the Spa with the rooftop pool and stunning view over the city and a great Spanish dinner!
2013 Brussels with all its great memories and new people!

No comments:

Post a Comment